Friday, January 16, 2009

Some people make a huge deal out of everything. It annoys me.

I got a reaaaaaaaally cute top from Urban today ;D
sorry. Had to say that.


I don't like it when people marvel about something they got. Especially when it's all the time.
I have a friend who we will call Bill. Bill shows off about everything he gets. Everything.
Here's how one of our conversations went when I got fed up (Bill is in blue):
"Oh my god. Soraya, I got this awesome new phone."
"Cool."
"It's the enV 2. It's a lot cooler than yours."
"That's great. I like mine still."
"Yeah. But mine is cooler."

To make matters worse, he talks about his "awesome" phone all the time. All the freaking time. And every day, he compares mine with his and asks people which one is better.

I'm winning.
Please don't show off your stuff. It's not like we don't care, it's just that we don't like hearing it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment