Sunday, January 18, 2009

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! I LOVE EDWARD!" Oh my god. I don't care.

I don't understand this whole Twilight phenomenon and why people are obsessing over it.

Am I the only person who saw the handmade Twilight shirts on the day of the movie's release?
I have read the first three books [by force] and I was not really hooked. And I don't like it when former lovers of the novel say they hate it now. It really confuses me.
I have also seen the Twilight movie and I personally liked it better than the book. People are insulting the movie even though they bothered to watch it.
"But I just wanted to watch it to prove it sucked."
If it sucked so badly, why did you go through the whole movie?

People are setting their wallpapers to the cast, screensavers as the cover, people are into Muse all of a sudden because it happens to be Stephenie Meyer's favorite group.

Dude. Seriously. It's a waste of time to obsess over it.

Once you hit your twenties, you will be ashamed of these years. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment