Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't see why people say things about me behind my back, yet they don't have the guts to say it to my face.

Experience from 6th grade.

People these days are jerks. We all know this. But if they hate us so much, I don't know why they don't insult us in person. Are you trying to be polite?
Then it all doesn't make sense.
If you hate me, don't be polite or anything by saying something behind my back.
Oh, so you are afraid to see how I react?
Don't worry. I would find out either way.

Let's talk about...Betty.
Me and Betty used to be friends in the beginning of sixth grade. She even bought me a birthday gift when she barely knew me. then we went to a sixth grade camp and she changed.
For the worse.

So one day in English last year, Betty was talking about me.
"Soraya was totally a b*tch in camp because she wouldn't let me borrow her converse."
I DID let her borrow them. And then I realized that she's ruining my stuff.
So when I heard my name, I walked politely towards them.

"What did you just say about me?"
"Nothing."
The guy she was talking to tells me in front of her.
I heard a "noo" quietly.
She seriously thought I was going to get pissed off? I am more angry that she told me behind my back rather than to my face.


Case in point:
Don't be afraid.


1 comment: