Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Please don't act stupid. Being stupid is really annoying, but acting stupid makes you stupider. Unless you're going for that reputation.

I have friends who actually go out of their way and try to act stupid, dumb, ect. I don't know if people think it's funny or cute, but to my opinion, it's just...stupid. Most people think it's stupid too. From experience.
Cate repeats everything I say in question form. (I'm in pink, she is in blue and another friend in red)
"Hey. Do you know why this is on the table?"
"No. Sorry."
"Just wondering, why is this on the table?"

You have no idea how annoying it is when people act like that, unless you know someone who does.

I have another friend who "cries" during the "sad" parts of movies.
She like shows off that she's crying to the whole class, with like one tear. And then I wipe of the real tear I had from watching that scene, to not be associated with that immaturity.

You know what's worse?
When they laugh after I get mad at them for acting stupid. It's not funny to me! Why are you laughing? Does this amuse you? Am I a clown?
Don't answer the last question.

And you know what's even worse?
When they complain about me complaining about them acting stupid and they claim that they aren't.

I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment