Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pessimists are so annoying when they complain about their "horrible lives"

We all know at least one pessimist.
Just having them makes me hate my life. I don't know about you, though. A frown always makes me frown. Unless it's someone I really don't like. Then I smile xD
Living is a privilege. If you are reading this, you are very lucky whether you realize it or not. Yes, there may a problem we all have here or there. Whether it's our weight, our looks, the way we act, ect..but in the end, there are some kids in Africa with no food. Or the kids in Gaza who got bombed.

I hate it when people complain that they didn't get something they wanted.
example?
"I didn't get a Tiffany bracelet for my birthday!"
Like, seriously. The world isn't going to going to end because you didn't get what you wanted.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog. Just discovered it today, but I like it.

    *Especially the whole Twlight thing...LOL

    XOXO,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete