Sunday, February 22, 2009

In some places, you can't trust anyone. It sucks if one of those places is your room.

I have a wallet.
There's not a lot of money in it. But I have giftcards left from my birthday. tons of giftcards.
I lost my wallet.
Not really.
I just left it on my desk in my room and the wallet suddenly vanished. My mom goes in my room whenever I'm not home, which is about from 10 AM to 8 PM on weekends and 8 AM to 4 PM on weekdays. That is when she lurks into my room and "cleans"
It's not what I call cleaning.
I ask her to stop cleaning, because when she does, anything that involves money is gone.
Sucks, right?

So now I am looking for my wallet which included some receipts. If I find the wallet with no receipts, I will have a breakdown.


And I'm off to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment