Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm obsessed with appearances. I envy those who are happier. Even worse, I really envy those who look nice.

I like how I look, I really do.
I love how I dress.
But sometimes, I feel as if...I don't match up to all the other pretty, popular girls in my grade.
I'm those kinds of people who over-react with the slightest things.

I got a teeny zit near my ear. It took me like 20 minutes of convincing to leave the house.
Then, I see the girl in school who I envy.
She's really pretty. And thin. And happy, which is a plus.
Almost everyone falls over her, the guy I used to like even likes her.
There's only one person who hates her.
And he is a different story. Which I don't think I am allowed to talk abuot.


I don't really want to be popular. I just want, to look nice. Some people don't even see how hard it is to go through all the effort to look nice for some people.
Unfortunately, I am one of those people who needs to take 45 minutes to make myself presentable.
No, really.

I guess, one who has perks has to have something bad.
This girl doesn't treat some people nicely. Like one of those b**ches you see in the movies.
Yeah.


This post is kinda all over the place. Maybe I'm just tired.
So I'll catch a couple of zz's. I guess this post was my envy towards a girl.

And I think one of you readers who knows me personally has a guess.
And if it's who I think you are thinking, it's not her.

No comments:

Post a Comment