Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I think I officially found one of the most annoying people I have ever seen.

Meet "Frank."
Frank, an eighth grader, sits next to my best friend, who sits next to me, in a class.
By choice.
He is annoying and he's also really perverted. He puts his arm around us, sits on my friends' chair, talks about how much he loves her, and I would really go on about it. But I won't because I think you are getting the point. At least I hope you are.
Let's make matters worse, if I thought it couldn't get worse.
There are four eighth grade girls sitting behind me in math class.
I don't really know any of them, but I'm not really interested in getting to know any of them, since they are pretty bad from what I've seen this past semester. One of them already knows me, since I'm friends with her younger cousin.
Ever since Frank has been sitting there, the girls have been saying "penis" and "vagina" out of the blue.
Yeah, they really are that..ugh.
They also make fun of people, a lot. Like this one girl, she wore a ring on her ring finger and they were laughing about it. Wow. Big deal.

Today, I decided to stop it. I told on him and my friend did so too. We are green, Frank is that pink color, and my teacher is navy.
"Frank is bothering us!"
"No, I am just helping them with their class work."
"Ohh, I see. You two have to appreciate this help from Frank."
Then, he was like "I'm sorry. I'll be nice to you!"
:P

She believed him! I would never believe that. And the girl in front of us was just giving a sorry face. I didn't pay attention, because I was looking at the empty seat next to her. Plus, she's my friend. I am not allowed to move there.

I wish the girls would stop snickering and Frank would leave.
But it's probably not going to happen. I guess I'll have to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment