Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't like it when we do group projects & my partners throw the work onto me.

I haven't really had too much to say recently, so I decided to share one of my past experiences.
Two years ago, when I was in 5th grade, our elementary school had a science fair. I decided to work with two of my friends, Joan & Kayla. They were really close to me and were also very smart. When we chose our partners, I knew that I was up for a fun time and that my partners wouldn't make the amount of work divided unequally.
Until we actually started on the project.

I carried about 50% of the weight, while they both carried half the weight I had. I provided most of the supplies and did most of the research. Joan, who provided a minor part of the experiment, believed that was all she needed to do. Kayla, on the other hand, provided nothing, and just sat down acting like there was nothing to do.

Kayla got mad at me too (who is in blue):
"Kayla, you have not been doing so much work. I have been doing a lot more than you and Joan did."
"Well, you're not letting me do anything!"

Why would I not let someone do the work? I would be MORE THAN HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment